High Performance That Won’t Break Your Budget, Now 25% Faster
TSC’s bestselling TTP-244 Plus barcode printer just got even better with the new TTP-244 Pro. The popular TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer desktop printer is known as the only inexpensive solution that offers a powerful processor, generous memory, internal scalable fonts and the world’s most popular barcode printer language emulations in one small package. The TTP-244 Pro is now 25% faster, printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second.
The TTP-244 Pro is ideal for customers looking for a high quality barcode printer, coupled with low ownership costs. The TTP-244 Pro is competitively priced, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
The TTP-244 Pro offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. Unlike most printers, it can easily handle both a 300-meter ribbon and a full 8-inch OD roll of labels. With its fast 5 inch per second print speed, along with the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Pro easily outperforms the competition.
With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Pro is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
The TTP-244 Pro supports PDF417 and MaxiCode two-dimensional barcodes used to print complex transportation formats – a feature that makes it ideal for automobile service shops, stock rooms, and walk-in shipping and mail centers.
- Double Walled Plastic Enclosure
- Processor: 32-bit RISC CPU
203 dpi (8 dots / mm)
4.25" (108 mm)
4" (102 mm) / sec.
- 4 MB Flash
- 8 MB SDRAM
- SD Flash Memory Card Reader for Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB (advanced)
90" (2286 mm)
- Gap Transmissive
- Black Mark Reflective (position adjustable)
- Ribbon End Sensor
External universal switching power supply
- Input: AC 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V, 2.5A, 60W
|Maximum Label and Liner Width|
|Maximum Label and Liner Length|
90" (2286 mm)
1.0" (25.4 mm) and 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Fan-fold (outside wound)
|Maximum Roll Diameter|
5" (127 mm)
0.06 mm to 0.19 mm (2.36 - 7.48 mil)
- Recommended to be at least as wide as media
- 40 mm - 110 mm (1.57" - 4.33")
0.5" (12.7 mm)
40°F (5°C) to 105°F (41°C)
-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
25-85% non-condensing R.H.
10-90% non-condensing R.H.
- FCC Class B
- CE Class B
- C-TICK Class B
Comply with RoHS and WEEE
7.95" (202 mm)
6.81" (173 mm)
10.16" (258 mm)
5.07 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Guillotine Cutter (full cut or partial cut) (advanced)
- Peel-off Module (advanced)
- External Media Hanger with 3" OD Label Spindle (basic & advanced)
- Bluetooth Module (serial interface) (advanced)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Module (serial interface) (advanced)
|Communication and Interface Capabilities|
- USB 2.0 (basic & advanced)
- RS-232 (advanced)
- Centronics (advanced)
- Internal Ethernet, 10/100 Mbps (advanced)
- Bluetooth (advanced) (user option)
- External 802.11 b/g/n wireless (advanced) (user option)
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128UCC
- Code 128 subset A, B, C
- Interleave 2 of 5
- EAN and UPC 2 (5) digits add-on
- GS1 Databar
- Code 11
- QR Code
- 8 alpha-numeric bitmap fints
- Monotype Image® true type font engine with one CG Triumvirate Bold
Condensed scalable font
- Windows labeling software CD
- Quick start guide
- External universal switching power supply
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Printer: 2 years
- Print Head: 1 million inches (25 km) or 12 months. Which ever comes first.
- Platen: 2 million inches (50 km) or 12 months. Which ever comes first.